Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Indebted forever!


Our family will be indebeted FOREVER AND EVER to the MANY, MANY, MANY, nurses, dortors, RTs. PTs, etc...who helped me and all my other NICU buddies to this day! Such an inspiration that both my momma and daddy are going back to school so they can be one of those people who help little guys like me!! These couple pics have a cool story. One, is a picture of Stacey (one of the many FAV nurses) on the day I was going home, she gave me some presents one of which was some jammies, a size 12 month! Whao! That's never going to fit someone who starts out their life at 2 pounds!!....Well guess what thanks to those many drs. nurses etc...THEY FIT!!!!! And here they are on me, on my 1st B-Day!!! Thanks a zillion times over doesn't even come close to our gratitude for medical personnel and technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers