Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ONE YEAR LATER!!! - and from Trevs Perspective

My cake!! My Momma and I used to discuss while I was still teeny tiny and in my isollete how we should decorate my nursury, we decided monkeys!! We decided that right soon after I was born but my Momma didn't actually decorate my nursery until right before she brought me home almost 3 months later!...It was too hard on her to decorate a room that would be empty for so long, but it sure was exciting when I got home and sure enough, cute little jungle animals (esp. monkeys:) decorated my room just like she promised me! So of course, I had to have a monkey on my first cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers