Monday, May 31, 2010

Almost a Distant Memory...





Luckily these images are becoming more and more distant. I still remember sitting on the side of his isollet and thinking I would just stare at him till he grew up and at the time thinking it would never happen, but it is! Funny how we almost got used to seeing a tiny 2-3 pound baby and although a full term newborn will always seem huge to us now it is very relieving that I have started to forget how tiny he was...There isn't a night that goes by that I don't look at him sleeping peacefully in his crib with no wires, beeps or tubes and just the fact that he is here, without getting a tear in my eye. I don't wanna suggest I love my baby more than the next mom but when your baby starts out his life fighting for it and you almost don't get to have them theres an appreciation and 'extra' feeling for your baby that is indescribable!

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you guys the other day at Sugarhouse Park. Glad everything is going well. What a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he get any cuter!? It's so fun that I know EXACTLY what you're talking about here :)

    ReplyDelete

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers