Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I LOVE my Bro and Sis




I just LOVE my Bro and Sissy! I try and follow them everywhere they go I even get really frusterated when I can't keep up! They are so good to me. From what I understand Reese is my sister, but she sure is like my mom..(: she holds me, feeds me and tells me NO! when I play with the sockets on the wall (or the toilet, or the drawers...) and talks to me just like my Momma does! She even gets in my crib with me in the mornings and reads me books! She loves to kiss me all the time and always tells me "big boy, yay, big boy..eww I love you" (: Drake, I think he is just the greatest, well most the time..sometimes he gets a little rough. He likes to wrestle me (sometimes I like it and I'm starting to wrestle back:) He tries to hold me, but I must be a little too heavy for him cause he usually drops me (luckily he doesn't get me too far off the ground to begin with, once he had me on the bed, but Momma didn't like that and told him not to do that even though he was trying to help me). I love watching Baby Einstein videos with him! I can tell he's going to be my good buddy. Once when Momma was telling the story of how I was born and all the stuff I went through to Reese, Drake got upset and told Momma, "don't tell me that, momma, I don't like Trevy doing those things, he's ok, don't tell me anymore those things!" My big protective Bro didn't like hearing about me getting poked and being sick in a hospital for a long time! Both of my siblings would (not so much anymore) get on edge whenever Momma and I had to go to the doctor, they liked to be reassured over and over I was coming back and I was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers