Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TREVS PRIMARY NURSES


Here are two of the most amazing people in the world! Stacey is in the middle and Jill is on the right. I remember the first time that I met Stacey as she was taking care of our son. It was a very difficult day for me, she was so positive and her personality was so comforting. She loves our little Trev and is an amazing nurse. I can't even begin to explain how thankful that we where when Stacey had our son. I looked forward to hearing her voice and positiveness each morning that I would call in to check on Trev. Jannell and I would be able to relax knowing he was in good hands.
Jill was a great comfort for both Jannell and I, there is something about her personality that was also very comforting. She would take the time to sit down and talk to Jannell and I, she wanted to help us and was always willing to lend an ear. She is an amazing nurse and even more of an amazing person. We are so grateful to have had her as one of our primary nurses. I want to take a moment to thank Jill and Stacey as I know they are following this blog. Our lives have been blessed because of you guys and we are grateful beyond words. Thank you for always being there for us and providing the support that Jannell, Trev and I all needed. We Love you guys and could never put into words our appreciation for you.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that kid!! Thank you so much for the kind words. You two are so sweet. Trev is very lucky to have parents like you. It looks like you all are doing very well. I am so happy that he is home with you... I do miss him lots though. If you have time let me know how the doctors appointments have been going. My email is boysnme06@msn.com. Or, I will keep checking the blog. I am curious how things are going.
    Wishing you all the best,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers