Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KANGAROO TIME FOR DAD

This was actually on Friday the 18th. This was my first experience holding my son! I love him so much, it felt like I was holding a baby kitten, he is so small. The nurse practitioner sat me down today and stated to me that now that things have calmed down a little bit she wants to talk to me. She stated to me that she was the first doctor to work on Trev when he was born, she told me that he was extremely sick and the color of snow when she received him. She stated to me that she felt that he was too sick and did not have a chance to survive! I was a little taken back when she told me that she has been a nurse practitioner for a long time and she said that Trevs survival is TRULY a miracle! He is doing good and we are so proud of him. What a blessing it is for us to have him in our life, I know someone was looking out for him to be living today.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR HE IS DOING GOOD! HE REALLY IS A MIRACLE BABY!!! YOU TWO ARE AWESOME PARENTS & YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Daddy finally got to hold him. I always loved Kangaroo Care. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Trev

My photo
Trev was born on Sept. 4th 2009, He was a big surprise for mom and dad. We are so thankful he is doing well

Followers